The Dance Garden/Dance Studio!
We Grow Dancers!
Summer Recreational Classes and Camps 2019!
Fun is Blooming at the Dance Garden this summer!!
NO REGISTRATION FEE for SUMMER PROGRAMS!
Call 774-415-6662 to Register!
Recreational Classes for The Dance Garden are a great way for dancer to keep up with their skills throughout the summer or for the new dance student to get a head start before fall dance classes start up. Summer Recreational Classes will run Tuesdays July 16th - August 13th.
5:00-6:00pm Ballet Technique
6:00-6:45 Jazz Funk (a combination of Jazz and Hip Hop)
6:45-7:30 Acrobatics and Flexibility
These classes are recommended for ages 10+
Recreational Classes will run throughout five weeks of the summer but you only pay for 4. We know you have a busy summer ahead of you and may miss a class!
Tuition is based on our usual Hourly Scale with the whole family in mind to keep classes affordable.
1/2 hour per family - $40.00 for the Summer Session
3/4 hour per family- $50.00 for the Summer Session
1 hour per family- $55.00 for the Summer Session
1 1/4 hours per family- $68.00 for the Summer Session
1 1/2 hours per family- $78.00 for the Summer Session
1 3/4 hours per family- $88.00 for the Summer Session
2 hours per family- $93.00 for the Summer Session
* for more hours please see "Tuition Rates & Recital Costumes" on our website menu!
Dance Summer Workshops!
Recommended for ages 4-13. Our Workshops are offered for 5 days during the week of July 8th - July 12th
* Monday- July 8th - Seaside Adventure Day! (think Mermaids, Pirates, Sharks and everything mystical about the Sea! Get ready for a treasure hunt!
* Tuesday, July 9th - We've Got Talent Day! (who doesn't love the show America's Got Talent??) We will work up to everyone presenting what they are best at by the end of the day. It will be a blast!
* Wednesday, July 10th- Camp Out Day! We will turn the dance studio into a camping adventure. Don't forget your flashlights!
* Thursday, July 11th- Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Day!
Expect a day of magic and surprises! Feel free to wear your capes, Harry Potter glasses and bring your magic wands!
* Friday, July 12th- The Greatest Show! This is sure to be a favorite! The studio will feel like a Circus and dancers will plan out circus acts and learn routines to put on their very own circus at the end of the day!
Summer Workshop Hours are 9am - 3pm Workshops include- A variety of dance classes, crafts (2 per day/ crafts are coordinated with the theme of the day), games, and fun activities related to the theme of the day! Dancers bring their own lunch from home. Dancers should be 100% toilet trained.
Rate for the week- $175.00 (save $25!)
Rate per day- $40.00
Early Drop off/ Late pick up available- 8am drop off $8.00 extra per family
4pm pick up $8.00 extra per family
Register by emailing- [email protected] or call 774-415-6662
Little Sprouts Class!
Ages 18 months - 3 years old. This is a fun class the young dancer. Little Sprouts are All Fun/ No Fuss. Toddlers will experience some creative movement and tumbling! This is a perfect class for children who will be attending their first year of school in the fall and need practice with learning a little bit of structure. Classes use props to keep young dancers engaged. Dance feels like play! No need to purchase fancy leotards or dance shoes unless you want to! Comfortable clothing and socks are just fine. This class is $40 for all five weeks (one week is free). We know your summer is busy and you may miss a week. No need to worry! This class will run on Tuesdays 10:30 - 11:00am July 16th - August 13th.
Register by calling 774-415-6662 or email [email protected] and we will mail you a registration packet.